Second Skin Audio

Does Digital Designs still recone?

M3RCURI

What's up guys,

I got a quick question. I have an old dd2512 that needs a recone. I've reconed as sub's before and even built some hybrids. I was wondering if dd still reconed sub's as is rather just have them do it if price was right. I've tried contacting them directly but never get a reply. I know they used to do it. Does anyone have any info or contacts?

If not, does anyone know where I can get a complete drop in? I have 2matching subs so I'd prefer dd parts so theyd match. Not lookn to build a Frankenstein from scratch.

Thanks in advance

Yea, it does not matter if it is a older sub, it will ask you for the model series and the generation such as a d, c, g, h,i, etc which is ruffly when it was made.

You will have to wait to get a reply from them once the rma info is filled out and emailed to them. may take a couple days.

Normally if you dont have the origional packaging they will still accept the package, however be prepaid to pay something like $18 for new packaging when they ship the woofer back to you, plus actual shipping charges.

Archived