XS Power

XS Power IntelliCharger advise/support TIA

All,

I swapped my 1215 for the new 1005 charger. Wanna say everyone i spoke with in Tenn. was flat out helpful, and supportive as hell. Not to mention just cool. Very very choice. Its appreciated.

My charger came in yesterday. I was reading the manual, and it did speak of "How many batteries can i recharge at one time" And also a lil heads up about all bats needing to be the same type of course, and the same size.

I have a 3400 under the hood, and 4 D7500's in the back. Would there really be a big deal, just tossing the clamps on? It does mention about the size, and amount of discharge plays here. Which makes sense.

(I just ask, also, because i know several people using this charger for thier large systems, and they just plug er on and let it eat, so i thought id just "double check)

Again, thanks all for the support. :)

Kyle

As long as they are the same chemistry make up (AGM) you will be fine. The new 1005 is just bad ass!

Thanks Nathan. I was just tossing it out there. I figured all was fine, As long as the make up is same same, like ya said. Thanks.

And hell yes, it looks like very nicely made. Bitchen quality from the looks of it. Im stoked to use it.

And bro, if you could give the boys in Tenn a shout for me, they where just all very cool cats.

Called me when they said, worked with me (WAY nice) on taking my 1215 in, and putting the cost to this unit.

Just a killer experiance all the way around bro.

Thanks again.

kyle

You'll be fine. Unless the batteries are all flat dead or something lol. But that's because the charger will stop charging after 10 hours, if the batteries havent been charged by then.

Topping off: It will work great :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Damn it Kyle, you should've said something, I'd have figured out a way to buy the intellicharger from you!!

What's the difference between the two? In lame mans terms please!!??

Well, i havent even pulled the 1005 from the box yet. But, my old 1215, would not ever float over 13, and would only run for 10 hour cycles.

This new 1005 has 3 stage performance curve.

The Bulk charge, Absorption charge, then float.

The float is suppose to hang at 13,56 untill i reset the unit, or, something weird happens. It will float 13.5X for ever. :)

Now its winter, and im working on my enclosure, subs out, those bats, are gonna stay better than topped off. ;)

It will also charge all bats, from 12v to 16v ... Wink wink......

The one i traded in...

http://4xspower.com/shop/chargers/hf1215-12v-high-frequency-agm-intellicharger-15a/

My new one...

http://4xspower.com/shop/chargers/1005-1216v-battery-intellicharger-5a-15a-25a/

Ill let ya know if i like it,... but, im sure im gonna.....

Edited by KyLar96

Btw I'm jealous of this. Makes me want to sell my current one and get the upgraded version lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

whoa whoa whoa, we can trade in our basic xs charger and pay the difference on the new intellicharger??????????????

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.