5 Lb. Bag of Gummi Bears anyone???

just ordered a bag lol

gonna hand them out on the first day of classes.

Messed up......but can't stop laughing at what the outcome may be!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Omg go find them on amazon there are a lot more reviews that arw way funnier!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• 2 weeks later...

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I do not envy the jumping jacks his stomach must have been doing in the least!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I am ordering some now, why not right? I work in a factory and it'll be hilarious to see what happens. and btw i laughed so harrd at the reviews im crying over here lol

I wonder if anyone has gotten in trouble at work for causing all of the workforce to not be able to work lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived