Jump to content

5 Lb. Bag of Gummi Bears anyone???


Recommended Posts

Posted

^^ exactly, the idea is great but I just don't know if I would be able to bring myself to do that to people.

I know EXACTLY HOW I'm able to do this to my shithead boss. Gonna order 2 of these bags. Shit out your Spleen boss, shit me your spleen.

Sometimes, you get the Bear. Sometimes, the Bear gets you.

Posted

Are these actually 60 bucks? Lol. I am trying to find some.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

Are these actually 60 bucks? Lol. I am trying to find some.

consider it an investment in hilarious!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

People pay a HELL of a lot more than $60 for a colon cleansing that thorough!!!! Lmfao

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

I would throw up right after eating / attempting the challenge..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Holy shit, I just had these last weekend. Lol. I thought that just me and my friends got a bad batch or something lol. It was pretty bad honestly, and we were in the woods teaching wilderness survival which didn't help.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Mother of god all 5 lbs lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5224 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...