Sundown Audio

Rockford 1200.1d prime amp .5 ohm stable?

whatusay45

So what happens when she says you can't buy a new one and you just roasted what you have

So much manliness in question here lol. As a fellow bass head I think we as men have rights to be able to buy what we want, when we want. Hell I have changed my system up a couple times and the wife didn't find out till months later. Nothing they can do then. I say just sell these and fund your new amps

My wife says spend the money on what you want so you don't have to buy again. But there will always be an upgrade somewhere and she knows it. I put food on the table roof over our heads and keep her satisfied. I budget my build and she helps with the install and so do the kids.

Guess I'm lucky that I don't have to ask permission to do work. Even though I always tell her what my plans are.

It probably won't even smoke, I betting is completely anti-climactic. My bet is that the amp just goes into protect. If it does allow the .5 ohm load, smoke will follow.

On a side note, it sure would be a bitch if your wife found this thread. I bet she would think it's a pretty big slap in the face that you kind of disrespected her intelligence and her input. That's my opinion, as I KNOW my old lady wouldn't like me doing similar to her.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

No reason an amp should have to die a horrible death just because you have no control over your woman....

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived