Miguels Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 employees be like thats what JP says.. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
gally Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 employees be like thats what JP says.. i bet you hang with him all the time bro.... 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
liljestrand Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 you mean these creepy robots? Team B2 2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black 4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each 8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros. 157.7 sealed so far.
Jessica Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 ^^yep Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
dionysus Posted January 19, 2014 Author Report Posted January 19, 2014 Yeah those robots are creepy as hell!! I remember Showbizz as a kid that place was cool, God I'm beat today I'm surprised I made it out alive! Lol! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
MREYNA Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 Beer I think they only serve 2 per hour . That's what sucks about it . 94 GMC ext cab 4 12" big bang 2 big bang2400.1 Mids & highs comin' soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.