JeepAndBassXJ Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 So I have this little Fosgate punch 8" from the early 2000's and I want to recone it but really don't know where I can find parts for it. I already tried Fix My Speaker.com and they don't work on any speakers smaller than 10" so I'm looking for another company who can get me the parts for this speaker. Any Ideas? YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass Website: https://www.jeepandbass.com/ My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 springfield 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
SnowDrifter Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 Have you contacted Rockford by chance? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
mothra Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 psi maybe PSI and fixmyspeaker are the same company. try splaudio on ca.com or the guys over at Tantric Sounds. I have used PSI in the past for many re-cones but tried Tantric b/c they're local to me. Tantric did a few re-cones for me recently and love 'em. if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
slamingsuburban Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 oh my bad didnt relize that now i know
Joe X Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 So I have this little Fosgate punch 8" from the early 2000's and I want to recone it but really don't know where I can find parts for it. I already tried Fix My Speaker.com and they don't work on any speakers smaller than 10" so I'm looking for another company who can get me the parts for this speaker. Any Ideas? 8s have gotten way better recently, a 300W RMS Sundown E8 for $90 will overtake that sub easily, Even throwing $50 to fix it seems to me a waste of your money and your time.
JeepAndBassXJ Posted January 20, 2014 Author Report Posted January 20, 2014 Ok ill look at some of those, I also found this site http://subwooferparts.com/recones.html I wanted to keep my 8 bacuse it matches my Hx2 12's, but I might have to settle for a new sub. Thanks for the help. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass Website: https://www.jeepandbass.com/ My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.