AFC/NFC Championship games!

No offense taken! I just hate year hearing Sherman this Sherman that and when you watch the game in its entirety I just laugh. Super sad that the only time he had an impact was right when it mattered the most. But 15 yards to cover and if that lineman didn't back up it just would have been an incomplete pass forcing the run which would have been a TD. I'm not hating, I just don't think he's the best.

Peterson, Haden, even Revis. Stats show a different picture but if stats were the only thing that mattered Romo would be great, lol.

Loss is a loss, I hate to accept defeat but I hate looking like a bitch more after the loss talking about how so many WRONG things happened. It is what it is. Manning will for sure put him to the test so we will see

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I agree lots of missed calls in favor of the 49ers. The good thing about them is they will be deep in the playoffs next year! I'm a Vikings fan so I'm used to disappointment lol. Just glad it was a good close game.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I watched the whole game. Maybe the reason why Shermans only impact was on that play was because he was only targeted twice in the whole game. He is the best corner in the leauge. If you notice, whomever he was covering did not get thrown too much.I agree with bad calls and whatever, but the real reason why they lost was because

they did not make the correct second half adjustments. They should have made more designed run plays for Kap ( who was getting whatever he wanted in the 1st half on the ground). Also the refs did not cause 3 turnovers. The INT on bowman was his, but lets be honest now. The very next play was a fumble on lynch were they lost 15 yards. So do you now thank the refs for not calling the INT and getting the ball at the 1/2 yard line or now at the 15 yard line? The Personal foul on whitner in the first half was a bad call, but when you at one point announce that you want to legally change your name to Donte Hitner you tend to get a X on your back for flag. When you " label " yourself as that type of player calls will tend to go the other way, just like with James Harrison.

And I just read the article on Sherman and the reason why he said what he did. Apparently, he and Crabtree were attending a black tie event being put on by Larry Fitzgerald, and Crabtree came over running his mouth about how he was going to destroy Sherman this year and what not. Sherman said that he figured it was just football B.S talk, but Crabtree kept on about it the whole time. Now this is Shermans story, we dont know what Crabtree has too say. Sherman also released a statement

saying that he was disappointed in the Fans that threw their popcorn on Bowman as he was being carted off the field. He said that bowman is a great player who plays the game the right way and all players do not deserve that type or treatment from fans.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I'm bummed my patriots lost but I can't act like I thought they would win that game. Denver outplayed them in all phases of the game. Denver deserved to win that game. Good game between Seattle and f's both solid teams and I respect both, didn't really care who won. I'd have to agree that Sherman is the best corner in the league right now but damn... Act like a professional. At the end of the day it's a job, a very high paying job. I love the patriots and Brady but I have respect for other great players who play the game right and aren't cocky assholes. I'm actually a Peyton fan too and he deserves is season.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I'm bummed my patriots lost but I can't act like I thought they would win that game. Denver outplayed them in all phases of the game. Denver deserved to win that game. Good game between Seattle and f's both solid teams and I respect both, didn't really care who won. I'd have to agree that Sherman is the best corner in the league right now but damn... Act like a professional. At the end of the day it's a job, a very high paying job. I love the patriots and Brady but I have respect for other great players who play the game right and aren't cocky assholes. I'm actually a Peyton fan too and he deserves is season.

I hate the Patriots ( Raider fan still bitter bout 2001 ), but If Gronk was still playing it would have been a much different outcome. Given the situation with all the injuries and bullshit they had to go through this year, Patriots did damn good. Was not going to shock me one bit if they had won. I honestly had more faith in the Patriots pulling it off then the Niners.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I hate the Patriots ( Raider fan still bitter bout 2001 ), but If Gronk was still playing it would have been a much different outcome. Given the situation with all the injuries and bullshit they had to go through this year, Patriots did damn good. Was not going to shock me one bit if they had won. I honestly had more faith in the Patriots pulling it off then the Niners.
Yeah between Gronk breaking in the playoffs every year, mayo, wilfork, Kelley injured. Then Talib again in the first quarter for the second year in a row in the afc championship. Not to mention the whole Hernandez thing..... I'm pretty pleased with making it as far as they did. The patriots need a stud receiver bad. Nobody goes out there and makes catches. Edelman had a great year but all of the small possession receivers rely on Brady gunning it into their numbers. Nobody can go out there and straight up beat a DB like the demaryius Thomas, megatron, dez Bryant, Marshall, Andre Johnson's do

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Dont forget A.J green., Alshon Jeffery, Jeremey Graham, Anquan Boldin. Sure im missing more than that

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

Oh yeah the list goes on. Every team has one except the patriots. They put it all on Brady and he makes guys like welker and Edelman look like superstars

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

No not every team. Raiders/ chargers/packers/ Seahawks/ Panthers/ Steelers/ Giants/ jets. There are actually a lot less then you think

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

Archived