Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

You can't have a debate with someone who doesn't have a functioning thought process. That video is how old and yet I didn't post it, like it, spread it, or share it. Not once have I said anything about his post game interview after beating the 9ers. Not once did I ever say he sucked, merely pointed out I don't think he's the best. This video shows someone trolling so hard and getting punched. Please for the sake of saving face look through my content and post any butt hurt responses I have...

Because once someone loves the fact he got exposed for being a bitch they must be sore 49er fans, right? Lol, I can't believe you are literally this dense. But after reading your content it actually all does make sense. You actually even tried clowning on a state as if that somehow proves your idiotic point, but it really just shows at how much your logic is wanting.

If I need to say it slowly for someone who wears a helmet again, this will be the last time.

After talking all that shit on and off the field (not singling him out but don't deny he was) he was confronted at the end as advised to SHUT HIS MOUTH. If you have the brain function to breathe hopefully you'll be able to comprehend this because I don't know how someone can really think shit talking is an acceptable form of trolling free from consequences.

After being advised to shut his mouth Sherman thought his presence would somehow deter a predator. "What you going to do about it?"

So what happens? He does something about it. And of course Sherman is just sitting there going wow...wow...UNTIL people get between them. Now this young and brave chicken will caw loudly as the threat has been nullified. Of course punching back or getting in his face NEVER crossed his mind, lol.

Let's put it this way. You're making fun of someone, say someone who is from Alaska because it's oh so boring with nothing to do and you're just an oh so hard troller. I get in your face and tell you to shut your mouth. You ask me so trollingly, what am I going to do about it? So I punch you. Then you just look surprised and walked away. Keep telling yourself you're not a bitch, lol. Must have happened before ;)

I'm an idiot but I understood that 5 pages ago

Ok that made me laugh.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Wait...posting an opinion about someone means I'm a butt hurt fan? Ha ha ha, at least you've been able to prove to anyone reading you have no logical or factual opinion. Simply pointing out the truth makes me a sore loser, lol. And paragraphs are now a sign of mad feelings, lol. I'm surprised you're alive

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Wait...I need a team in my state? Or if I like a team I'm a nuthugger? How stupid are you?

And I forgot you're an idiot, I was being sarcastic when referencing your opinions about Alaska. I love living here, I'm not a fool who honestly thinks a state is a response for any argument, lol. Please continue responding proving your idiocy and how you're not butt hurt ;)

Wait...posting an opinion about someone means I'm a butt hurt fan? Ha ha ha, at least you've been able to prove to anyone reading you have no logical or factual opinion. Simply pointing out the truth makes me a sore loser, lol. And paragraphs are now a sign of mad feelings, lol. I'm surprised you're alive

That was a whole paragraph of upsetness. You will be waking up tomorrow still mad about this.

And I forgot you're an idiot, I was being sarcastic when referencing your opinions about Alaska. I love living here, I'm not a fool who honestly thinks a state is a response for any argument, lol. Please continue responding proving your idiocy and how you're not butt hurt ;)

I see referencing my butt gets a wink and a smile from you.

It's that new shit. Bush was the first president and 1+1= Giraffe

Archived