Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

Then Seattle can whine about losing for that reason like Bill and his Pats did. :)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

The Seahawks beat my niners with dirty calls Manning is going to beat the seacawks by atleast 14. And I hope Sherman gets hurt

Lololol there's one in every crowd... I guess it didnt come down to the fact that Seattle outplayed San Fran... Mr Kaepernick made some costly mistakes that probably aided in their loss... I saw 1 questionable call and that was that fumble thingy near the endzone but even still that doesnt necessarily mean it would have made the score any different

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The Seahawks beat my niners with dirty calls Manning is going to beat the seacawks by atleast 14. And I hope Sherman gets hurt

Lololol there's one in every crowd... I guess it didnt come down to the fact that Seattle outplayed San Fran... Mr Kaepernick made some costly mistakes that probably aided in their loss... I saw 1 questionable call and that was that fumble thingy near the endzone but even still that doesnt necessarily mean it would have made the score any different

Yup. A couple bad calls aside, it was kaepernick that cost them the game. Thinking he can play like Brees, Manning, or Favre with only a couple years under his belt. No doubt he is an awesome quarterback but just not his time yet. He has started his first two years on the right foot that's for sure.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Yup. A couple bad calls aside, it was kaepernick that cost them the game. Thinking he can play like Brees, Manning, or Favre with only a couple years under his belt. No doubt he is an awesome quarterback but just not his time yet. He has started his first two years on the right foot that's for sure.

Shit at first that mufucka was running ALL over Seattle

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I don't know what game you guys were watching. I even have Seahawks family and friends whobjust looked at me not believing they got away with what they did. I won't list out the big major things that woukd have changed the game because no-one likes seeing that from the losing side. But the 13th man made it incredibly difficult and we lost. We lost, even with all the bullshit we could hate won but we didn't. Winning is winning

And if I was there I'd probably be in jail for the faggots who were throwing trash and garbage at bowman as he exited the field.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't know what game you guys were watching. I even have Seahawks family and friends whobjust looked at me not believing they got away with what they did. I won't list out the big major things that woukd have changed the game because no-one likes seeing that from the losing side. But the 13th man made it incredibly difficult and we lost. We lost, even with all the bullshit we could hate won but we didn't. Winning is winning

And if I was there I'd probably be in jail for the faggots who were throwing trash and garbage at bowman as he exited the field.

ScreenShot2014-01-20at21253PM_zpscc7fabf

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

Explain dirty calls please

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Explain dirty calls please

I'm on no ones side but the running into the kicker call should have been roughing the kicker per the rule book, because he hit the leg he was using for support.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

Archived