Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

which would have put them at 1st and 10

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Broncos by 3...or maybe 6

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I think its actually going to be a great game. I see it going like this. Broncos obvioulsy have the best offense, and a much better passing game then rush. The seahawks have THE best seconday- easily. Manning and those receivers have not seen a defense of this caliber. So lets just say thats a wash. Now the Seahawks offense to the Broncos defense. I would have to give the edge to the Seahawks slightly. Broncos defense is there, and not there just like the Hawks offenese. But the one thing that has been pretty consistent this year is Marshawn Lynch. Now if the hawks get some well designed run plays for Wilson, they can pose a serious threat to the defense. Special teams would be even I guess. So my pick is the Hawks 23-21. But will not be surprised at all if the Broncos full it off. Also if the weather is anything like this weekend in Denver, any team can win. If its cold/windy- advantage seahawks

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Don't forget Manning set TD record this season so no matter what Defense he is up against I would have to say his offense has the edge, not a wash IMO but not arguing, just saying my perspective.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

The Seahawks beat my niners with dirty calls Manning is going to beat the seacawks by atleast 14. And I hope Sherman gets hurt

Explain dirty calls please

I'm on no ones side but the running into the kicker call should have been roughing the kicker per the rule book, because he hit the leg he was using for support.

Ok, I can see that. But those are bitch shit fouls. He ( the hawks ) was obviously going for the block and not to hurt or take out Andy Lee. I hate fouls like that. Punters are football players too, they can be touched.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Don't forget Manning set TD record this season so no matter what Defense he is up against I would have to say his offense has the edge, not a wash IMO but not arguing, just saying my perspective.

But still has not faced a defense close to the Hawks. I agree and to be honest I felt kinda privlaged to watch the performance he has put on this year, even when he raped my Raiders with no vaseline twice lol. It was nothing short but amazing. Hawks secondary are BIG and physical guys. This will either be a blowout by the broncos cause the Hawks may be too " excited " to be in the big game, or one of the best Super bowls we will ever see

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

The Seahawks beat my niners with dirty calls Manning is going to beat the seacawks by atleast 14. And I hope Sherman gets hurt

Explain dirty calls please

I'm on no ones side but the running into the kicker call should have been roughing the kicker per the rule book, because he hit the leg he was using for support.

Ok, I can see that. But those are bitch shit fouls. He ( the hawks ) was obviously going for the block and not to hurt or take out Andy Lee. I hate fouls like that. Punters are football players too, they can be touched.

I agree with you 100%, nonetheless, rules are rules.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Ohh and a friend of mine said something on facebook that really had me questioning his football knowledge. He said that manning HAS to win this superbowl to get in the Hall of fame. See, he is a bitter Niner fan who was pissed last night after the loss. I told him that Manning is a first ballot HOF'r- no questions asked. His arguement was that Roger Craig was the first 1000yard rusher/reciver with 3 rings and cant get in. I asked if Steve young- who only has 1 ring and no records, was a first ballot Hof'er. He did not respond to my comment. Its pretty fuckin obvious that Manning will get in.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

He's already a lock for the hall of fame. Roger Craig played on some outstanding teams. He played with Joe Montana Jerry rice then Steve young and more. I'd also have to look at the people who were voted in during his first year and make an argument. There is no one right now that could knock Peyton off a first time ballot entry imo.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived