jandsaudio Posted January 20, 2014 Report Posted January 20, 2014 I've been thinking lately, im only 23 and I'll be turning 24 this year, but what do I want to do before I die? I would love to go to see the 7 wonders of the world, visit a foreign country, spend a week in the wild surviving. I have a lot more but those are just a few. What are some things that you would do with your life? Where do you want to go? Main question here is, what do you want to do before you die?
REVOofRustler Posted January 20, 2014 Report Posted January 20, 2014 Something Ive always wanted to do before I "grow up" is to go on a road trip with my best friends. Maybe do some mountain biking, dirtbiking, or wheelin along the way. Other than that, I would like to drive a legitimately fast car, go mountain biking in Whistler, learn how to snowboard, and possibly live in Colorado. There are more things, but I'll try to keep the post short haha. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
alaskanzx5 Posted January 20, 2014 Report Posted January 20, 2014 that is a question that most cant answer me though, I just want to have fun. as long as my kids and wife have what they need (we all know the wife will never have what she need with the want list they is titled need) and the freedom to enjoy working on my car, everything from the stereo to slight engine mods ill be happy. to me its the simple things in life I enjoy, walking down the road to the store, camping, watching the stars, watching movies with the wife, playing with the kids, helping them with their school work. those are the things ill be taking with me to my grave, the memories of what I did with my family and how hard I worked with them. if I can take some memories of going to comps with them cheering me on it will just make life that much more meaningful. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
jandsaudio Posted January 20, 2014 Author Report Posted January 20, 2014 ^^^ damn man thats pretty deep. I have a wife and kiddo and the kid loves workin on cars with me, and hes only 3, but knows all the metric and SAE sizes haha. This summer I'm going to take them camping in the riverbottoms for the weekend. I want to take them just walking through the woods one day and make memories. Be able to give my kid everything that I never had. I want to go places and see things and do things with my family that I never got to do as a child. Just to name a few.
Skullz Posted January 20, 2014 Report Posted January 20, 2014 At this point in time the only thing i would really really like to do, is to go to the isle of man once and watch the TT races in person rather than watching videos of it. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.