Charging multiple Batteries?

^^ when you park your car while you get sleep for work just hook the charge up to the front battery and it will charge them all.

what everyone is saying is as long as all the batteries are of the some type you can just hook the charger up to one battery in the system and it will charge them all. how often you do it depends on how much strain you put on the batteries. I would do it depending on how hard you where running the system that day. days where you are driving around with friends or family and not using the stereo I wouldn't worry about it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

ok how you go about if you have a battery under the hood and one in the back? just top the one off in the back? charge the one in the back only?

Also how often do you charge when i drive it daily? weekend is ok? one day a week

I would get a Volt meter and if it drops below 12.5 or so resting then I would top them off with a good charger

ok how you go about if you have a battery under the hood and one in the back? just top the one off in the back? charge the one in the back only?

Also how often do you charge when i drive it daily? weekend is ok? one day a week

I would get a Volt meter and if it drops below 12.5 or so resting then I would top them off with a good charger

i have and it drop to around soo.. What would be considered resting voltage? How long after the vehicile is off?

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

they are both agm so I don't see an issue.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

you would have to disconnect the batteries and check their resting voltage. agm batteries usually sit around 12.4-12.8 some a bit higher. I personally would put it on a charger every 2-3 days or at least any day you really give the batteries a run for their money.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

i have and it drop to around soo.. What would be considered resting voltage? How long after the vehicile is off?

To get the proper resting voltage the batteries have to sit (disconnected from other batteries) for a 24 hour period to get the actual resting voltage

Archived