Sundown Audio

why does everyone recommend

pitbullninja

my friend went from a brutus 2100 to a skar 4500 both at 1ohm and has less voltage drop with the 4500 than the brutus 2100. Also, the skar doesnt get near as warm as the brutus and its a lot louder

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Sq is a totally different beast and quite simply an amazing experience. A good car will give you goose bumps and give you a huge grin. As much as i love big bass an Sq car is way cooler to me

takes way more effort
Not really ... If you know what you are doing

i look at it like this say a guy wants to build a 1000hp race car start with a good platform say an american v8 he can do 1 of 3 things run N/A, turbo, or supercharger for this example lets just ignore the supercharger a S/Q build would be related to a N/A build yes it can be done time and time again but like you said you need to know what youre doing in order to keep from blowing things to bits on the other hand a SPL build would be like a turbo same 1000hp car just much easier to get the power... but still you need to know what youre doing or you might have rods going through your hood

not an exact comparison but i think you get what im saying

Back in my street racing days, my Camaro made barely over 600 hp. But with way I went through the trouble of building the rest of the car to "hook" on 600hp ... I outran several cars that had engines with 1000 horses or better ... You can build the best engine in the world and go cheap with the rest of the car build, you might as well throw your money away when you lose race after race because the car won't hook ...

Point is ... If you plan to build a System, cover all of your boundaries to make sure your system will perform to its atmost potiential ... So yes, if you do your homework, search out great sites like SMD, plan and execute your build and test tune to perfection ... SQ can become an addictive drug if you don't be careful ... Trust me, I will go broke to make the SQ lanes by March with my 49 ford ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived