Did this happen here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It does suck, but a new basket is cheap and easy to put on. Not saying they shouldn't do something about it, but as cheap as the baskets are it doesn't really seem worth the hassle

It's definitely worth the hassle. The packaging was terrible and someone needs to be held accountable. Everyone is right, baskets are cheap, but who is to fit the bill? Me? FedEx? Seller? Store where the sub was packaged?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Did this happen here.

Unfortunately, no N8. You would have been the first one that knew about it if that were the case :(

I'm confident it will get resolved. It's the pride of doing business over the internet and having middle men like UPS and FedEx involved.

The seller pays, because the seller is a fucking dumbass that thinks you can pack a 55+ pound woofer in a single layer carboard box, and then have shit for brains and use bubble wrap to protect the item inside the box... the slightest miss touch of moving the box will pop the bubble wrap making it a piece of plastic serving no purpose.. Same goes for packing peanuts..

Neither of these are acceptable for packing larger woofers, or even larger amplifiers unless you do multiple box layers each slightly larger than the previous.

PS What Size basket is it that you need? I may have one I can give you (just need to check the garage attic)

No biggie, thank you for looking. I PMd AMI too to see if he might have or know anyone with some.

Question though, I know you'll know this:

Bolt pattern of motor. Is it the same throughout the generations of different baskets? Would the recone I purchase from SQ work on this different style basket?

Damon this sucks. That is one reason why I keep every box for audio equipment. Never know when you may have to ship it back for warranty or a sale. Hope you get it all worked out.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived