Sundown Audio

Great Watt Per Dollar Amp

TZspeakersZac

you'l blow up a 800 dollar amp without any shits. but a $1100 amp you want to use for a long time. wtf?

fly to vegas or something.

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

The issue isn't that I don't have the money for the amps, it's that I don't have that money right now since I'm financially fucked for a bit. I could care less about the 800 in about 2 months. I'm also counting on rise to a certain extent. wired to .125 there is no way the amp will see that load.

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.

The issue isn't that I don't have the money for the amps, it's that I don't have that money right now since I'm financially fucked for a bit. I could care less about the 800 in about 2 months. I'm also counting on rise to a certain extent. wired to .125 there is no way the amp will see that load.

dude.. nevermind.. fuck... go do what you want

Pay ATTENTION at around 220..

now.. GFY

Well, I'm sick of having no bass, and I'm not looking to blow up anything I'll be using permanently. In fact I expect to blow it up by the time I get the BCs in the next few months, which is why I'm looking for decent power at a low cost. I want to run low impedance rather than high so that my box won't sound fucked because there isn't enough air moving in the port due to lack of power. It's not going on shitty electrical, so I don't think it'll get too insanely hot. I just need a couple months of juice.

Note: I realize that lowering impedance won't give me THAT much more power, but I'm trying to strike a balance between life of the amp and sounding o.k. with 556sq in of port.

Your box won't sound like shit with low power.

We'll unless you designed it to sound like shit

Just think about when you have all 6 amps you won't use all the power from the point you turn it on to when you turn it off

You'll use the volume knob to control so when your on low volume you'll only be using a small percentage of the power available and guess what your box won't sound like shit

What subs do you have that allow you to wire to .125 ohm

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

Archived