CleanSierra Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 I did a bandpass box for the guy, so it was tuned high. The lows come from the sealed section in a 4th bandpass. I tuned at 50 Hz Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Joe X Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 With those subs on ported do a larger box and tune it really low to get what you want, keep power not too above rated.
alaskanzx5 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Tune ti around 30-35hz. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
CleanSierra Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 I agree, I'd tune around 32ish. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
nickricciotti Posted January 28, 2014 Author Report Posted January 28, 2014 I agree, I'd tune around 32ish. thanks alot for the help, and i had 34 in my head so ill go 32 now i just gotta build it lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.