Sonic Electronix

Steve hear me out on this one. The camera starts meade's going down a high traffic walking street, you turn it on up near half you begin to turn a few heads, go on down the road, people to come are already looking, then..............................Crack That Bitch To 100%. And tape the shock. How does the fans feel about that one?

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

I'm not talking about right in the center of town guys, like the road on the way out of town, I just want to see the reaction on that, cause we all know not everyone loves bass. I got a story for ya'll, me and 4 of my friends went to Tally, FL (the capital city) it's around 9:00 on a Friday kids are every where. And I just had got the Yukon back from detailing so it's just a chopping. A kid in a two door Black Tahoe with straight pipes pulls up besides me. His 350 with straights wasn't no game, the Yukon's purdy loud but it's clean and deep. So we pull up to this red light I'm in the middle lane, he's just a smiling, Hell I was smiling, he knew I liked those loud ass pipes. Then he turns on some bump (probably two 10's) we all dancing over in the Yukon, so I give him the heads up, and his turns his down, I give him a big smile, and blared Late Night Tip, it scared the shit out of the dude in the Tahoe, I look to my left, the lady (passenger seat) in the turning lane is holding their rear view mirror out the window looks dead at me, I done knocked the damn people rear-view mirror off. Soon as I turned it down, she went to yelling "You Asshole". The Tahoe guy is just laughing his ass off. That's when the light turned green and the drama was over.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Guest ElJaco119

Steve hear me out on this one. The camera starts meade's going down a high traffic walking street, you turn it on up near half you begin to turn a few heads, go on down the road, people to come are already looking, then..............................Crack That Bitch To 100%. And tape the shock. How does the fans feel about that one?

dat would be AWESOME!! :D :D :D :D

I liked it when he did that @ the start of "Shit is knockin" video, see every1 was lookin that was awesome, wat about the Lincon Naviator vid @ the end when he's goin down the freeway playin music & filmin the Lincon goin past... love it :^