My DD-1 came with missing or wrong parts?

Well since I can't even get a signal to begin with, I'm suspecting a bad ground. How would you properly ground a probe to your amp? n00b question but hey this is my first time doing something like this.

If you're trying to measure at the amplifier's speaker outputs and you get no signal, probe the negative speaker output. If you're trying to test line level outs from the head unit, make sure your RCA is making a ground connection to the meter & remove any isolation transformers (noise blockers). If you're using an LOC, you aren't likely to ever see a signal light flash but that doesn't mean the distortion light won't fire.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Seriously you can't figure out how to ground a probe? Stick it in the wire or stick it in the ground input

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My DD-1 and CC-1 came with the same leads . Alligator clip ground and no extra adapter .

Exactly for me too, CC-1 and DD-1 both had the alligator clip and no extra little attachment thingy, but mine both came with white disks

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Not running a ground loop isolator. Just a cheap RCA cable. I finally got a signal after tinkering it around for a bit. But I had to turn my HU waaaaaaaay up to get it, like volume 20 out of 35 to see the 40Hz detect light up. With my HU set to everything flat, I maxed out my amp gain and volume at the same time and got no distortion (weak signal?)

My 1KHz detect, however... never came up. Refused to detect that part regardless.

Could it be a bad RCA?

“The fascination of flight can't be expressed with words. But it really lies beyond the capabilities of human endeavor. Once you've experienced it, you'll never be able to forget it.” - Friedrich Oblessor