Second Skin Audio

Ascendant Audio

I was thinking about running the AA havocs ( 6 15's or so) ( supporting theFI family, the SMD way) but just found some some interesting info, anyone know anything about these?

http://www.bladeice.com/mayhem.php

I want to run em sealed and the dont reccomend it (according to this site) but the havocs are ok for sealed but only 1250 rms and i need em to take atleast 2kw each.

any info on these subs is much appreciated

im not sure about those subs...but i remember somebody that was going to run the 15" ssd's in a sealed enclosure (which their site also says n/a for that) and i think that may have been over at ***...maybe termpro, but i think ***....and im just going from memory here, but i think he was gonna do like 2 or 2.5cubes/driver and one of the FI mods over there said that would be fine...u might wanna check it out over there...i will see if i can dig it up...

i likes me some audio stuff...

I could go less subz but I Dont want to, I want to run sealed so I can go low and high, I really want to try and cramm 8 of them in there, I know I can get 6 sealed easy would love to get 8 of them in there.