DedicatedEnthusiast Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 I have heard that the cooling option does slightly alter the speakers specs but would the difference down low be negligible in a ported enclosure?
DylanBunch Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 No 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Kyblack76 Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 negative get the cooling SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
scooter99 Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 I don't know, Kyle has the cooling option but he's not loud at all! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
OrzechNJ Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 cooling is to improve the sub performance.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
DedicatedEnthusiast Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 Thanks guys cooling option I shall do!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.