Taxes - get ready to get raped

I don't see why some of you would not get bigger returns. My wife has been in school for a few years. But before she went to school we both worked full time and together pulled in 80k a year. And still would get like 5k back at tax time... With only having one kid.

Remove that!

lol..

edit- good for you.... really.... for real. good for you.

fuck..lol

I don't see why some of you would not get bigger returns. My wife has been in school for a few years. But before she went to school we both worked full time and together pulled in 80k a year. And still would get like 5k back at tax time... With only having one kid.

"Oh, wtf, I dont get it". Fucking sarcasm for you narrow folks.

Some (most) of us are getting fucked. To discover exactly why would be great.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

"Oh, wtf, I dont get it". Fucking sarcasm for you narrow folks.

Some (most) of us are getting fucked. To discover exactly why would be great.

Yeah... i dont get why everyone does not get 10k back? .. lol.

God...

Ken dude somethings not right. I know for a fact me and the wife have always got back money and being Mil to Mil we make around 90k before taxes a year. We also have a house in Florida that we rent out. So we claim everything that has to do with that plus the depreciation. We now have 2 kids and pay about 5k total in taxes between the two of us each year. This year we are still getting back $5900. So I think either some people are BSing about what they are getting back or their taxes are screwed up. Could be either not paying enough taxes or nothing to deduct. Remember everything that people claim or get credits for only lowers their taxable income. So if you have nothing to claim or any credits then you probably wont get shit back. Sorry for the long para

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Ken dude somethings not right. I know for a fact me and the wife have always got back money and being Mil to Mil we make around 90k before taxes a year. We also have a house in Florida that we rent out. So we claim everything that has to do with that plus the depreciation. We now have 2 kids and pay about 5k total in taxes between the two of us each year. This year we are still getting back $5900. So I think either some people are BSing about what they are getting back or their taxes are screwed up. Could be either not paying enough taxes or nothing to deduct. Remember everything that people claim or get credits for only lowers their taxable income. So if you have nothing to claim or any credits then you probably wont get shit back. Sorry for the long para

no kenneth..

its not all warm and fuzzy for all kid.

and once again, you should get back more, for having 2 kids...

LoL fuck it I'm claiming my dogs next year and filing for food stamps and welfare. NOW WHAT!!!! 10k return next year......I think so

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Brother, its not personal. I just can't understand the big picture. People get back what they shouldn't and it pisses me off.

Example,I don't get the tuition credit because the GI Bill covers it. Meanwhile, students with grants get a credit. Same fucking thing.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i like it better if i get no return and they let me keep my check.. the government is also too dumb to think right.. they take from the poor to give to the lazy and fucking up the economy even more.

no kenneth..

its not all warm and fuzzy for all kid.

and once again, you should get back more, for having 2 kids...

LoL fuck it I'm claiming my dogs next year and filing for food stamps and welfare. NOW WHAT!!!! 10k return next year......I think so

no bs.. some places handout free dog food for people who cant afford dog food.. seriously, if you cant afford to feed a dog why get one? same goes with having kids

Archived