Need Advice! I'm taking 21 Units this semester

This is my first semester taking more than 15 units. I have always worked and taken 12 units but now I'm taking 21 units but NOT working.

Has anyone on here taken 21 units? I need to maintain a 3.5 GPA to keep my academic scholarship.

Here's my course load

Business Law

Intro to Business Marketing

Business writing and case analysis

Management Information Systems

Theology I

Theology II

Old Testament History

All 3 unit classes and I am a business major and a theology minor.

I want your advice/encouragement or if I should drop back to an 18 unit load.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I did 21 and 24 for the first few semesters. Never again. I consider myself very smart but 24 is just retarded to do. 21 is border line. I worked 30 hrs per week when I took 24 but was doing school work while working. Best advice I can give you, plan out your entire week and make sure you plan out shorter study times but frequent. Studying for an hour didn't help me. I gave each subject 20 minutes and I went to all the extra stuff that was offered even though I knew what they were going over. BTW I had a 4.0 for all the semesters I did over 18 credits. All the free time when I did less credits just gave me time to party and get into trouble.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Since you're taking classes that are very similar it shouldn't be too bad, a lot of information will be overlapping and a lot of it you will already know.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Whats the hurry? Does your scholarship have a time limit that you won't meet if you don't overload yourself?

Long story short is, if I don't take a huge load I will need an additional semester to graduate. My scholarship is minimal to the actual cost of going to school. At 40k a year another semester will cost an additional 20k.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Whats the hurry? Does your scholarship have a time limit that you won't meet if you don't overload yourself?

Long story short is, if I don't take a huge load I will need an additional semester to graduate. My scholarship is minimal to the actual cost of going to school. At 40k a year another semester will cost an additional 20k.

So the scholarship wouldn't cover that extra $20K? Not trying to bash your decision, just curious. Good for you getting a full scholarship BTW.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

So the scholarship wouldn't cover that extra $20K? Not trying to bash your decision, just curious. Good for you getting a full scholarship BTW.

pretty sure he's saying that his scholarship isn't actually that great and every semester is costing him 20k....

which leads to my question. where dafuq are you going to school?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived