Jump to content

Boss Audio WALL?!?!?!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like seeing different stuff- even if it is a brand I don't care for. ...that way I will at least remember it & talk about it.

Had this guys setup been just like that but with 3 sundowns or crescendos with 6 sundown or DC subs- no one would have even looked twice. Just my opinion.

Crazy clean install. I just don't care for skulls in installs. I never have. I just don't get what the big deal is. I mean what? "Ooh! Look at all of the custom audio and rims and nice paint! And hey! SOME SKULLS."

thank you

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Posted

all the hate is why more people don't get into audio.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Posted

Why is it that guys who post car audio vids on youtube seem to always look homeless? And sound like prepubescent girls? lol

Not always obviously, but damn.

Posted

i like some of exo's videos. i may not always like the equipment but hey everyone has their own thing. he seems to really love car audio and that should be what's important. cause I'm sure at some point or another we have all done something stupid like the blasting the music at a guys house I just don't think thats something he should have recorded and put online for people to get a bad view of what we are and what we do.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

people might not hate the guy if people didn't start a thread with "why do people hate the guy" and then 2 pages of people talking about why they hate him (or like him). Who cares? go about your own business and leave the dude alone, don't post about him and don't even bring up his name if you don't like him. That goes for anyone you don't like.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 703 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...