Jump to content

Boss Audio WALL?!?!?!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Now i know some people do not like EXO on this forum but i do enjoy watching his videos. This is one he just uploaded from SBN 2013, the first system he shows is a SUV with 6 boss audio 12's in a wall... my reaction was like WTF!! so what do yall think lol.

**Deleted video cause i would hate to think were adding to his viewing count.... Cant stand him

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Posted

Clean install. not my choice of equipment but if the dude is happy with it.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

a lot of the stuff exo shows is shit IMO but he just does it for the love of the sport

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

I think he is funny. But WTF do I know. Lol


80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Posted

lulz ive seen that suv before i swear its the same one but walled now. dude thought he was the best shit at the show.............fail

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts


I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Posted

Can I ask question without starting any trouble? Because I am not trying to do that. Why does people not like EXO ? what's the deal ?

He pushes incorrect techniques to use in car audio, has gone to a man's house and blared music as loud as he can, just to annoy him. He has done plenty of things that are just plain wrong.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

The installs and everything is good and all.. & it's obviously on a budget so the equipment doesn't cost a lot of money.. But I don't understand why someone would go through all of that trouble, headaches, time, & money of doing a great install with bad equipment.. IMO If I was going to do an install like that I would at least pay a little more money for decent equipment.. Like for example, at least something like sundown e series subs, and Rockford prime amps.. And that would be me being on a budget, but at least the equipment wouldn't suck entirely, it'd be decent..

Posted

The installs and everything is good and all.. & it's obviously on a budget so the equipment doesn't cost a lot of money.. But I don't understand why someone would go through all of that trouble, headaches, time, & money of doing a great install with bad equipment.. IMO If I was going to do an install like that I would at least pay a little more money for decent equipment.. Like for example, at least something like sundown e series subs, and Rockford prime amps.. And that would be me being on a budget, but at least the equipment wouldn't suck entirely, it'd be decent..

Cause it's not your install it's his

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...