FLA813DOVER Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 I wish I could go as small as a Ford emblem but I do it all by hand and with a router table. Probably take my fingers off:) ahhh ok np dont take off ur fingers lol 88 ranger xlt ext cab HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s SAZ3000D SAX100.2 alt. 135 amp ford mustang batt. deka G31 1131MF box. 4 cubes 30-34hz rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs. tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se real billet grille not a bolt on. HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN! just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes. Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat
mbdblue Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 you do this by hand?! shit man, I would have expected a CNC or something....Seriously nice work man AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
evermaxx Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 You got a gallery? I want a crescendo logo! Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
hammiethebasshead Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 damn these are nice. i want one once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
TeamHT Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 God. Pm me a price. Pure sex! Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Type RF Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 White and mirrored glass turned out good too Team DC/Team DEFJ 2003 Chevy Tahoe Kenwood DDX 719 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 2 DC Audio Full Carbon LVL6 M2 18's 4 Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp's 1000-4 600-4 5 Sets Rockford T3 Components Ipad Dash My Youtube Page
Type RF Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Team DC/Team DEFJ 2003 Chevy Tahoe Kenwood DDX 719 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 2 DC Audio Full Carbon LVL6 M2 18's 4 Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp's 1000-4 600-4 5 Sets Rockford T3 Components Ipad Dash My Youtube Page
zayres29 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 White and mirrored glass turned out good too this with white light Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
hammiethebasshead Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 white with a green light is what i would want once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.