Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

subwoofer


MrHighway

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sure man... since I'm a dealer for them I'd have to first say CT Sounds.

Add to that... C2 Audio, Fi, SSA, Obsidian Audio, Tantric... to name a few. Some of them are direct sales and some are dealer sales so your best bet is to go to the manufacturer's website to find out how to buy.

If you're interested in CT Sounds, I'd be happy to find out how we can get you some subs at a reasonable price.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Posted

Is B2 audio located in Europe?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Here's the SMD forum for CT Sounds:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/258-ct-sounds-amplifiers-subwoofers-wire-more/

Rather than me repeat a bunch of stuff that's already been said, you can peruse that forum to get an idea of what the company is.

As far as subs and their availability, the Meso would be what you're after but they won't be shipping till late February.

And, the Sundown X series are very good subs.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Posted

Here in Europe we have B2 Dealers butt it is still pricey for good service and pricing you might want to contact Blade ice in the U.K. I believe he is the European importer for Fi,AA,Sky High cable,XS batteries,SMD,dealer for Mosconi,B2 audio etc. and also European warranty.

For B2 in germany there are no official dealers,butt you could try

Benelux

Elite-audio

Michel Van Heusden

[email protected]

+31654975937

03fa3adf-c724-4466-a4b4-aadc8863cdd6_zps

Posted

American bass xfls are beasts for the price, you can get a 12 for $180 and I put 1900 to ea and they took it like a champ

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

The sundown x 15. What size of enclosure would you put it in (sealed) mostly listening to dubstep... rest of my stereo are 4 6.5 inch midbass midrangers and a pair kd tweeters by the german brand audio system

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2855 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...