Need Opinion On An Amp For My Mids And Highs

it depends on what I need and what will work. I don't have much to work with now thats why I was looking into that autotek amp that was under $100 shipped. My highs and mids sound like $hit even compared to a friend with a big old rattling chevy truck with 2 6/9 explodes and 2 explode 6.5s and a 250 watt explode amp, Could the reason my speakers sound so bad is because they require more power than my H/U can provide and its sending it a clipped or dirty signal?

Get a rf 4004 they are like 200 shipped from ocs and you get what u pay for, dont buy junk amps for your highs.

edit: Rf power 4004 http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17109

Rf punch 4504 http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17097

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Guest Nismofreak

thanks for the offer accordman but I dont have the money yet, let me know if you sell it cuz I am interested.

How would I hook up 8 speakers to a 2 channel amp? 4 to each channel? and would that even be possible or would I blow the amp?

and why does the guy with only explode stuff sound way better louder and cleaner than me? is it because I'm sending my speakers a bad signal making them distort and sound $hitty

thanks for the offer accordman but I dont have the money yet, let me know if you sell it cuz I am interested.

How would I hook up 8 speakers to a 2 channel amp? 4 to each channel? and would that even be possible or would I blow the amp?

and why does the guy with only explode stuff sound way better louder and cleaner than me? is it because I'm sending my speakers a bad signal making them distort and sound $hitty

I don't know what ohm load the speakers are but basically just wire it all up to be the ohm load you want at the amplifier....although I didn't see you wanted 4 speakers on each side so that would be difficult...

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.