Guy Sits In Bob Perillos Van, Bass Race Run

i have seen bobs van and have had my ass handed to me at nopi in o6 , there is NO way in hell would i show off to the point of siting in that "THING" while it is playing, lol that guy isnt brave imo hes half retarded plain and simple , there are just some things you just dont do to show off, 1 is jump off a bridge or building, 2 sleep with the fat ugly girl and your friends know, and 3 is sit in bobs van while its cranked up

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

He burps a 170......that should tell ya

yes, but 161dB in Bass Race is still pretty damn loud.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

The Rileys van a few yrs ago made me want to cry :(

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i still to this day havent went over and heard the hoopty. i think i might even pass. man i already know that shit hurts.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

thats just stupidity, i can understand rollin down the road bumpin some jams at 150+ but not sittin in front of a wall all sealed up doin 160+ cmon now

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?