Hyper Competitive Attitudes, Poisoning Car Audio Hobby

Very well put, I dont know why people cant just appreciate someone putting effort into the hobby. There is always going to be someone better, with better stuff than the next guy.

Im quite content with my crappy components.

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

But but but I blew my right ear drum on my 2 12" Kicker comps on a 1000w amp. I would show you, but I sold the system because I was tired of replacing all my windows. lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

We may not be the loudest, but in the Northwest we are all about having fun. Glad we don't have to deal with that bs.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

good vid man. hit the nail on the head. it seems like yes it's mostly just online and it always ends up in a dick length measuring contest that gets nowhere in the end

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Well i never really cared how loud some other guy was or is. I know i probably will never be as loud as my kids. All i care is my shit is loud enough for me and sounds good while doing it. But i do get a kick out of these one note wonder systems.

truthsayer

I get a kick out of people with "secrets". I'm big into r/c cars, and people will keep their gearing "secret" for their top speed attempts, even though gearing calculators are easy to find and use.

Also, people with their "secret" fourth order ratios. Unless someone has the exact vehicle as you, built the exact same way, with the exact same equipment there are so many variables coming into play knowing someone's "secret ratio" is hardly something that will lose a competition for anyone.

I just don't feed the trolls. Attention is what they crave.

Archived