Second Skin Audio

Good box size for a single 8"?

Seymore

Heh. Universal 8" XXX 200W P.M.P.O. SVC Subwoofer with Red Cone (XX820) by Audiopipe®

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

The box will help for sure. Don't expect monster output or a sub that digs terribly low :)

It will sound nice and be musical I'm sure. It's not going to be any kind of monster though. I'm seriously not being negative, I've built boxes for low end, cheap subs, and they can sound good but I don't want you thinking it's gonna be vibrating rear view mirror and hair tricking :P

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Oh ok. I completely agree with you on that. That's something I learned the hard way. Oh & btw did you mean .70 cubes or .07 cubes? Just making sure I read that right.

Yeah, I know it won't rattle any eyes out of sockets, but it's just a project build for SQ

and it's .7 cubes

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

You will get $12 worth of SQ or SPL from that sub.. it's all good since it's only $12, if it does have a manual with some recommendations follow them, it's hard to recommend any box without seeing some electromechanical parameters, some of those cheap mini subs can work without an enclosure (infinite baffle) and are made to be placed in the read deck for example.

$12 for a 8? i kinda want to get like 15 of them! think 2400w would push 15 of them?.wiring nightmare yea but that's allot of cone area! i got 15ft of air space in my Durango... I'm really thinking about this. hmmm even ten just need to figure out a 1ohm final load. what do you guys think?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I considered it, but it's only getting about 1" total throw at 50 watts, it starts to burn at 75 after 5 seconds

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors

Next

$12 for a 8? i kinda want to get like 15 of them! think 2400w would push 15 of them?.wiring nightmare yea but that's allot of cone area! i got 15ft of air space in my Durango... I'm really thinking about this. hmmm even ten just need to figure out a 1ohm final load. what do you guys think?

Make a vid..

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

What exactly can a cheap 8 do?

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived