Jump to content

George Zimmerman VS DMX - Most epic boxing matchup ever


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was hoping for The Game to be the contender, then I KNEW Zimmerman was gonna be lights out!

And Lol @ "He's been training hard for months" ... Wasn't he training hard in MMA before Trayvon? Just because you train doesn't mean your athletic.... Thats God given!

Personally IDGAF who wins, but the "system" was made against the black man... it's still racist AF out here in America! And by all means I'm not saying everyone is and that it hasn't got better... BUT don't think for one second that was a fair case because if it was switched around, Trayvon would've been held in custody at the crime scene and charged NO DOUBT!

really? BET? NAACP? traditionally black colleges? There are no scholarships for being white. There are no extra points given for being white to get into the police academies. There is no white Al Sharpton turning every possible incident into a racial issue. Do you know how many criminals get off on a daily basis? Probably alot more than you think since it doesn't fit the mainstream media's agenda. The race card and racism card is bullshit through and through.

I think a white person gets a minority scholarship at an hbcu.

Posted

This is turning into a race thing and needs to be closed IMO.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

I'm gonna say it before this closes and I don't care who gets mad. Zimmerman should be in jail for murder, period. Also, if Tryavon didn't want to be treated like a thug he shouldn't have acted like one. I've been locked up many times and the police only fucked with me when I acted like somebody they need to fuck with. I've had illegal guns on me and walked right past police and others with no problem, why, because I didn't act like someone they should fuck with. This shit has stirred up tensions in the fucking bass community. Let it go people it's 2014, only idiots and people that are scared of the future are racist.

Posted

yeah this thing gonna get locked no doubt

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

  • Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Posted

I don't think its that bad

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

  • Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Posted

Hell I hope they kill each other, but meh will probably be like 2 girls swinging purses.

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

DMX is gonna start barking in the ring

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

  • Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Posted

DMX is gonna start barking in the ring

:roflmao: Why Can I see him barking right before they touch gloves LMAO!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...