Has your dog ever ate a chicken bone???

it's mainly the wingbones that are dangerous

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Chicken bones are badddd for dogs, unless it starts acting sick I wouldnt worry and just check its poop to make sure they pass it. My dog ate one and got sick had to take her to a vet, the chicken bones can cause splinters in their digestive track and stomachs that can be fatal.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Chicken bones are badddd for dogs, unless it starts acting sick I wouldnt worry and just check its poop to make sure they pass it. My dog ate one and got sick had to take her to a vet, the chicken bones can cause splinters in their digestive track and stomachs that can be fatal.

Thats what im afraid of. :( it was a thigh and he's a smaller dog. so. IDK.

Yeah mine ate a chicken wing. Snapped it in half and boom inhaled. Shes been acting ok so far so we will see. Hopefully it passes

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

My dogs every bone from leftovers. Chicken, pork, beef, they crunch and go to town.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You should start to notice relatively fast if something is wrong, but yes, chicken bones are terrible for your dog because unlike beef bones when they break they splinter and can cause sharp points that get stuck in the throat, or stomach very easily.

Had an old dog that had to have a rather expensive surgery to rid the leg bone he inhaled while on a walk that got lodged in his intestines.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived