Sonic Electronix

why/how did you get in the game?

My friend had 2 12 l5s on a 1000w Memphis amp in his car, the first time I heard it I feel in love, just the way you can feel it and the different bass notes that I never heard before, so then I got 2 old school kickers in a prefab box on a 800w kenwood amp, but I thought my friends system was sooo loud and now it's weak haha, he still has it now, 5 years later.

Thanks to him I love audio and hate it some days when things go wrong lol

I used to be into home/ computer sound systems. Started to like more bass. Watched youtube videos on them and started migrating to car stereos. Seen some of meades videos and others. I said man I want a system now. Started with 2 12" jensens LOL. kept wanting louder and louder. was not enough. First time hearing a "real system" fi btl's I was fully hooked.

Back in my sophomore year of highschool I started working at a car shop as a detailer just cleaning cars and stuff... people would come in with some pretty cool cars and systems. I had to have one. I was 15 at the time and just slowly started saving paychecks and bought a pair of 15" kickers in a prefab. I was one of the first people in my grade to get my license cuz I was born pretty early in the year so I was the first person to have a system. Started demo'ing my system cuz I thought I was loud with my kickers haha, got my friend hooked and since that day we have been upgrading our systems trying to one-up each other. I've upgraded my system 4 times in about 3 years...soo yeah I'm hooked. Current system is 4 Obsidian OA15s in a C Pillar wall

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Growing up all the guys in the neighborhood with money had systems but I never had enough to do anything but I could build one mean house stereo so once I had money I bought what then I thought was huge lol two pioneer premieres and a quantum audio amp still have that in my car its loud for what it is but after watching sights like this and other ones I'm putting something together now that will be right

For me as a old man at 39.you got to figure I was reading mags at 17,18,19,20+ years old.I got read about all about gates,fish man ,Steve Brown,Briggs stece Cook people.cream of the crop.things they done I was like I can't touch that.I still have few old mags in shiter to read.you young bucks will never know about reading 60 pages of magazine its the best

Archived