Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Can I fit this?


evermaxx

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah.. I mean thats 26 w/ 6-7inches from the hatch

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Really dont wanna just wall 2 18's... Dont have my big boy pants on yet.

Wall 4 15"s ;) lol

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Posted

or 6 12s or 8 10 or even 10 8s... lol

hell just do a wall!

in reality though if 2 of those 18s need 300" of port you wont be able to fit them with out a wall. besides 2 18s on 2-3k each walled is bound to get nasty on music and at least high 40s on a meter imo.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

I thought sundown like smaller enclosures? Or could get away with it? I had to level 5 m1 18s in my 98 grand Cherokee on an AQ3500.1 at .5. Loudest set up I've had to date. Port and subs up firing. Box was all the way to the back hatch since my port was up firing and about 8-10 inches from the roof. Did hair tricks sealed up. I'd try figuring a box with port and subs up. It should've been a c pillar wall cuz I couldn't see anyway but I didn't wanna do anything to permanent yet. I don't remember what port was but internal volume after all displacements was 10.9 or 11.2 cubes

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

My x18 was in just under 6cu using an 8" aero and it was BAD ASS. So what you have to work with MIGHT work. No real way unless you test. Also, I know a guy with an x18 in 5cu tuned to about 33hz and it sounds pretty nice.

Posted

Can I get someone to attempt to build this box for me?

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Only reason I thought Z was cause the deal I'm getting and dem lowzzzzz lol.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Only reason I thought Z was cause the deal I'm getting and dem lowzzzzz lol.

X or Z

There are some of the higher end stuff in sale now as the v4 just came out

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3225 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...