Cheap 4 Gauge wire!!

weve all seen the wire comparo thread, i have it bookmarked. It does nothing to prove your point. All it does is show some wire has more strands than others, some has plastic in it and some is mostly jacket.

I dont remember ever seeing anything in that thread that show copper content by product without using the vendors claims.

I googled "Knuconcepts Kolossus" 0 Gauge Wire.

(Cut and Paste) KnuKonceptz Kolossus amp installation kit's feature our top of the line Kolossus Fleks power and ground cables. Made up of ultra flexible pvc and ultra fine tinned strands of oxygen free copper (OFC)

This wire is Doped.

(cut and paste) Bare copper is a slightly better conductor of electricity without the tin involved. The tinned copper isn't going to have to be a bigger awg size and you probably wouldn't notice it with the naked eye. However the bare copper is known to be slightly better as a conductor than the tinned copper.

-Frank

Tinned copper doesn't corrode when exposed to the elements like reg ofc does. That's why it's on the higher end wires like Stinger,KNU and so on.

Sure if every connection were perfect and the elements never got to the wire tinning wouldn't be needed.

so bmw wire is better then any other 100% o.f.c wire damn dog have to go get me some... lol forget knu thats 100% ofc and a little bigger then most i need some bmw wire..

B.M.W = big money waster

I googled "Knuconcepts Kolossus" 0 Gauge Wire.

(Cut and Paste) KnuKonceptz Kolossus amp installation kit's feature our top of the line Kolossus Fleks power and ground cables. Made up of ultra flexible pvc and ultra fine tinned strands of oxygen free copper (OFC)

This wire is Doped.

(cut and paste) Bare copper is a slightly better conductor of electricity without the tin involved. The tinned copper isn't going to have to be a bigger awg size and you probably wouldn't notice it with the naked eye. However the bare copper is known to be slightly better as a conductor than the tinned copper.

-Frank

Tinned copper doesn't corrode when exposed to the elements like reg ofc does. That's why it's on the higher end wires like Stinger,KNU and so on.

Sure if every connection were perfect and the elements never got to the wire tinning wouldn't be needed.

and the wire coming out of that bmw is most likely tinned anyways

he's definitely the seller. and again, random fucking pieces of wire that have been through fuck knows what. but watch out, it came out of a BMW. It must auto add 15db. Plus, it's not this new cheap pure OFC wire we can get buy for ridiculously good prices these days. Nope, it's old stuff...always better.

LOL. Products can say OFC, Even 100% OFC. Tinned Copper is 100% OFC and........ tin is added. So it's in the wording. Honestly, I'm not the seller. I mentioned earlier in the post, its for the guys that can't afford much, and to try and avoid the gimmick stuff.

insightslide_wire_zpsebf148e9.jpg

Chris Hammer, I can not comment on the site sponsors product. But China makes use of 40% of the copper mined world wide. If SHCA product is imported from the Orient, how do you know for sure that the purity standards in the smelting process are being followed to remove as much oxygen as possible? You seriosly have to question where this stuff is coming from.

Im sorta going off topic, but if you flip most high end amps, they are made in the orient. There's a reason,.... rare earths needed to make the boards and components. They prices are kept low in manufacturing and in the fact that they do not have to outsource their rare earths. All Im saying is, Chris and Mr Skippy, how do you know what you're getting is pure?

-Frank

Archived