Cheap 4 Gauge wire!!

Ok, that got your attention! As you know, Ebay is being flooded with cheap CCA cable. For those of you that HAVE NOT DONE the big 3, here is your chance. Used 4 Gauge wire! I hope I'm not re-writing an already written thread.

There is nothing that drives me more insane than seeing people spend X dollars on a DD sub, but than buy a HiFonics amp. (no disrespect for people that have this combination, just saying there is a huge difference in quality) Or a huge amp and a crappy wiring kit. It's an all around investment. I am still reading about people telling people to invest in their wiring. They do, but they get the shitty Ebay stuff that is real copper just not true gauge. Don't even get me started on the infamous 8 Gauge wired up to 2 amps! (sighing and shaking head).

So I was surfing Ebay just now and damn it!.... I didn't even think of it when I was looking for used 4 Gauge wire for my build(s).

I saw an auction for BMW battery wire and I clicked it. Some people are selling some cables for decent prices. BMW's have the battery is in the trunk due to engine bay heat. Because of this, they use true 4 gauge wire. As you know, BMW does not skimp on their stuff period. This is an cheap viable alternative for all you looking for and questioning the new 4 gauge wire out there!

So here are some auctions I just found for 2 and 4 Gauge wire! Here's your chance to let your cheapness shine!

**This is a steal for 2 Gauge. Perfect for a small reg cab truck!!! (Battery to dist. block)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231153385408?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

**Another steal since it comes with possibly 8 gauge wire almost the same length! Perfect for a mids/highs amp.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271243950281?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

**Another auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320742231438?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

**Another auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370871632619?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I would get a hold of the seller and try to bring down the price or cut back on the shipping.

Just an FYI!

-Frank

17ft of 4awg ofc from knuconceptz for example is 27 bux...

The first auction is 10 ft for 35 bux.

One of the auctions asks you to pay with someweb site..

Shipping is high..

Its used wire..

Shca is prolly cheaper as well..

So f that ebay crap.

Go to the junk yard and pull the runs out yourself and pay like 10 bux. If you wanna do that..

Those prices just seem high imo. Especially for used wire.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

The wire is true 4 gauge which is the big thing. I thought about the Knuconcepts until I saw some guy online explaining the resistance between the 2. The heart of the system is the connection to make it all work together. I don't see why you should skimp on it. The prices are decent for what you are getting which is the point. lol.

-Frank

The wire is true 4 gauge which is the big thing. I thought about the Knuconcepts until I saw some guy online explaining the resistance between the 2. The heart of the system is the connection to make it all work together. I don't see why you should skimp on it. The prices are decent for what you are getting which is the point. lol.

-Frank

4 gauge BIG 3 is skimping imo..

lol. the amps purchased are testedby the manufacturer with copper wired power supply people rather buy cca due to price. To each their own I guess.

I was able to buy 13 Ft. old school esoteric audio 2 gauge for $23.00 which I installed in my girlfriend's son's truck. If you're going to do something, you have to do it right.

Now a days, it's all about the price point I guess.

-Frank

That knu conceptz or scha iiiiiisss 100% oxygen free Copper.. 17 ft of 4awg for 27 bux. You can likely find deals on ebay sure, but theres plenty of not so good deals. And why pay someone for wire they salvaged from a car when you can go to the scrap and do it yourself and pay 1/3 the price..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

That knu conceptz or scha iiiiiisss 100% oxygen free Copper.. 17 ft of 4awg for 27 bux. You can likely find deals on ebay sure, but theres plenty of not so good deals. And why pay someone for wire they salvaged from a car when you can go to the scrap and do it yourself and pay 1/3 the price..

ty for highlighting also 4 ga. is bigger than 4 ga. i got 1/0 ga. and it didn't fit 2/0 wire connectors

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

i think 4g is to small for the big 3.my boy just picked up 25ft of 0g bullz audio wire for $24.99 free shipping. i thought oh boy its gonna be 8g with a fat surround. i was actually shocked when i seen it. its prolly as big as sky high 2g wire maybe a bit bigger. i have ku wire from second bat to amp and the bullz isn't much smaller. neither fit(with ease) into my ct sound 1400.1 terminals.I'll prolly pick some bullz up for spare and a big 3 kit. I'll take some pics tmrw

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Not sure what ur saying. Im all about getting deals trust me. But I just dont see the super bargain ur talking about..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Archived