Chevelle Engine Paint Job Colors?! DECISIONS, DECISIONS. COME HELP THE COLORBLIND KID OUT.

You sure talk big shit....

Post a pic. If I built a car like that I'm sure id have at least one pic or one of a car similar that I've worked on

Shit

Prove u even got a faster car than me.....

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I have plenty of pics.

What do they say about arguing on the internet? Something about being 'tard?

I was trying to give Alan some advice, in HIS thread. Sometimes it's easier to let someone tell you what you'll like, and I was just giving reference that I've done a little more than put Chrome valve stems on a Huffy.

I really don't care if you believe me or not, but I'll post some pics today or tomorrow just for you, sweet-pea...

Nice car. Glad you posted something most people talk big and don't back it up so thanks

And yes its faster tan me in a straight line :lol2: I thought u were gonna post a pic if a road worthy monster

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I'll take that engine for $4500. Sounds fair to me :peepwall:

:D :D :D

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

You'd shit when I tell you there is over 200k in that car with both motors, yet I'd be lucky to get 20k for it if I sold it.

Nobody wants a 5sec orange coffin, lol. That, and it costs about 3k PER PASS to run it. So if you go to the final round, expect to have a $30k weekend. Thats IF you dont break anything. Ohh, but you might win $5k. Lulz

So your offer isnt too far off, Alan.

Back on topic? Sure.

Have you considered going with composites on the engine? I can 3d print a manifold pretty cheap, and composite vavle covers, air cleaners etc. can be found in abundance used.

All I say is don't do it to please others, including and especially the 'old school guys.' Why build it to make someone else happy?

It's not for other I just wanted some ideas. But the engine in there now, that is what I want to sell so I also wanted opinions on that one, which is technically for others I guess.

All I was saying was this: if I had a nice classic like yours and I was redoing it, I wouldn't go out of my way build it so that some 70 year old guy could look at it and reminisce how he and Betsy used to cruise down to the drive in.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Got 7k? I might have sold it, but I also have a widebore (4.5" borespace, designed by my shop), billet block, 9deg heads, complete. Give me 16k and I'll give you a warranty.

Btw, I can ship an engine for less than $200.

not tryna be a dick here but for 16k ill buy a full running 572 + a few extra parts

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

All I say is don't do it to please others, including and especially the 'old school guys.' Why build it to make someone else happy?

It's not for other I just wanted some ideas. But the engine in there now, that is what I want to sell so I also wanted opinions on that one, which is technically for others I guess.

All I was saying was this: if I had a nice classic like yours and I was redoing it, I wouldn't go out of my way build it so that some 70 year old guy could look at it and reminisce how he and Betsy used to cruise down to the drive in.

But I like to help the elderly :D

Naw I get you man, don't worry it's not for others, I just like to get some ideas, people have helped me before, no reason to doubt them now.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived