So recently I have heard a bunch of stuff about the gender wage gap. Personally I think its a bunch of crap, as if they didn't have enough to complain about already. Anyway I have been doing a bit of research and have come to the conclusion that given two people with similar education, experience and jobs the one who takes "selfies" gets paid less. I have decided that it has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with the willingness to purposely take a picture of yourself and your stupid face that you like to make and post it for the world to see. So my conclusion is that people who take selfies make less than those who don't. Someone please disprove me.

LOL

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I meannnn its alot less than it used to be, but no one will ever know if sexism is truely over or w.e..

Ppl will blame w.e though for thier shortcomings instead of working on whay they can improve on, they blame the world. Forget a duck face.

How many people must we allow to milk the tax payers for ever cent of govt aid so they can purposely do nothing, and have extra kids to pay for their new rims come tax time.

Govt paid phone govt paid housing govt paid food

Whay DO YOU actually pay for ??? If stupid ppl dont understand why they make less oh well. But why do I and everyone else have to pay to support the even more stupid people. .. anyway sorry thread jacking

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Its cool man. I don't disagree. And I said this to someone and they just gave me this blank stare like I was stupid. I wanted to ask how often they took selfies but they wouldn't have understood. So I figured instead of waste my great discovery on the average idiot I would put it on here where the worlds great minds come to meet, or something like that.

Lol. My girlfriends sister sits around and takes selfies all the time. I told her people don't think selfies are cute they think the people taking them are stupid.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Lol. My girlfriends sister sits around and takes selfies all the time. I told her people don't think selfies are cute they think the people taking them are stupid.

Exactly. My sister was crushing on some guy so I looked him up on facebook, he post a selfie a day it seems like. Thats all you see on there are selfies, I told her that I could tell he was a fagget looser without ever meeting him. She got pissed and it turns out he in fact was a fagget looser. There was a girl recently complaining about the glass ceiling which is what initiated my "research". She gets paid less then... whatever, she takes selfies all the time. So I started looking at other people I've heard complain and I'll me damned, they all take selfies usually with the duck face. This is a true fact now. The more the selfies the less the pay, well the more the selfies the less the brains therefore less pay.

You may be on to something, i can go for weeks without even looking in a mirror let alone take a picture of me doing that, and i think my pay is totally fair for my work.

Archived