Stitched Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 I see Ric006 brought me up lol If u looking for Some SQ don't hesitate on sundowns SD series for a sealed enclosure set up. If u notice that was one of the few subwoofers sundown slightly raised price on. Reason being is SQ guys are buying them like crazy! ;-) Back before those where out I'm pretty sure sundown was saying for a sealed enclosure there SA-10 was the best musically but now they got the SD's so that'd be the best way to go
jmanjr82 Posted February 15, 2014 Report Posted February 15, 2014 I will probably get flamed for this, but the Skar VVX sub sounds good sealed and has pretty solid output.
hoit Posted February 19, 2014 Author Report Posted February 19, 2014 @Stitched, The Kickers wont last long, as I'm looking at upgrading (most likely sundown). Even though I know every set up acoustically will be different, I'm torn between one , or two Sundown SD (probably 12s). Space, and possibly price will be heavy deciding factors...maybe 2 10s, one 12, one 15....decisions decisions ...any thoughts guys? 2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan 2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm 2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank Singer 220 amp alt
Stitched Posted February 23, 2014 Report Posted February 23, 2014 @Stitched, The Kickers wont last long, as I'm looking at upgrading (most likely sundown). Even though I know every set up acoustically will be different, I'm torn between one , or two Sundown SD (probably 12s). Space, and possibly price will be heavy deciding factors...maybe 2 10s, one 12, one 15....decisions decisions ...any thoughts guys? If space is the issue then I'd go with 2 sundown sd 10's get a little more cone area and have some more power as well
Rich Schenk Posted February 23, 2014 Report Posted February 23, 2014 if your going for sq look into the idmax 12s or 10s used to run 2 idmax 12 on 2 CF1000ds and they had great sq and got loud and clean and ran them sealed. some of my favorite sounding subs where and are expensive though. On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.