Sonic Electronix

for a few more bucks he could get a brand new ct 1400.1 that would slam all Over that kenwood! don't buy boss crap please! those dc level 3s are really nice...really nice two of them(with the right amp) would be all the bass you want. i wouldn't put the kenwood to one of those subs no less 2. you need to figure out what the final ohm of the subs will be and the max watt of that Amp at that ohm. so if your Amp puts out 2200w at 1ohm you want 2dvc 4ohm subs. dropeach sub down to 2ohm then bridged tdown to one. if i were you I'd get 2 of those lvl 3 15s =$440 find a 2200w sq Amp for around $250 so now your at $690 and spend the rest on good 0g wire and other stuff you will need like a box! build your own mdf board is $34 a sheet.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

IMO if you don't pick up those dc subs I would look at

http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS300_c_34.html

Now before you buy anything you need to make sure you have enough space to fit the sub/subs in a proper box in the trunk. So keep that in mind before you buy and then relies I shit I can't put a 6 cube box in my trunk or damn I have to build the box in the trunk and don't know how.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

i always forget about ct sounds yea a ct 1400.1 will be much better than that kenwood I posted.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

like rolex said, get one of those dc lvl 3s and put a decent amp on it. your going to go over your budget a little. the ct 1400.1 with a single 15" lvl 3 will sound great and get loud. lots of nuthuggers for those subs on this forum to help you out with a box design. box for a single 15 will cost around $60 made your self (mdf $34, glue, $4-5, screws/brads $15?, paint/carpet to make it look good $ 10-30 bracing $5-10 just guests on pricing not searching for pricing). from a shop your looking at 100-150.

$400 is a hard budget to work with when you need to make sure you have the wiring and box for everything to work good.

what wiring do you have now? big 3 done?

if you haven't done the big 3 and your wiring isn't adequate for the power you want/are using then your cutting your self short and asking for issues. low voltage easier clipping less power, more heat, more wear and tear on the equipment.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

that ct Amp.is good.enough where if you.bought one lvl 3 Sub now you could add one later. at 2 ohms that Amp will do 1400w rms at one ohm It does 2400w rms. a good 0g wiring kit is around $120-150 and you can get your big 3 done for $40. i know that Lincoln can fit 2 15s in it know problem. if you can build the box is another thing. really not that hard tho.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

its your cars main electrical system. you upgrade with at least 2g wire but most of us use 0g. its your battery neg to frame battery neg to engine block battery pos to alternator.its the heart of your cars electrical. you can put the fattest wire you want from your bat to Amp but if your bat to alt wire Is 10g what's the point. its the whole weakest link in the chain thing

you Can YouTube it and watch it be donefirst hand. you may have to buy new terminals for your bat so you can sattach all the big wire to your bat. some kids here get the $80 ones that look all fancy and stuff(which i have on my rear bat) but you can get terminals with wing nuts on them for $6 a pair they all work the same but some just look much nicer

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

definitely do a big 3 you can buy a kit fairly cheap that's 0ga preferably ofc but cca is better than nothing. I think sonic electronix has an xs power cca 0ga big 3 kit for like $50 and yes a new battery is a good idea if yours likes to die alot. depending on how much more you do I would suggest getting a good agm battery. and alt should be ok depending on how many amps it is and if it is in good condition. a good high output will usually run you about 300-400 for around 240-270 amps. It's better to get your electrical straight before you start getting a system put in it will save you time and money in the long run.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

go to Sears and pick up one of there amg bats. figure out how many amps your alt Is. mine is 136amps I'm charging 2 batteries and a 2400ish watt amp. i don't drop below 13.2 on my heaviest drop I'm usually around 13.7 full Tilt which ain't bad for a stock alt

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff