Skullz Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 ^^^ I think it is a weight to power ratio here. I think he is still missing a few. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Katt Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 If its a power to weight, Every ground shed's weight, and gains 15HP. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
audiofanaticz Posted February 18, 2014 Report Posted February 18, 2014 It's pretty clean wiring but dam, that's a little bit of overkill even for this site lol. To each their own I guess.. But I wouldn't really classify wires wrapped in blue electrical tape, with ring terminals hammered flat and than covered in white electrical tape clean by any means!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.