I just read through all 53 pages of this build. Damn man, you do some good work, this is gonna be one sexy ass truck/build when you finish it. You've definitely got more patience than me, I'd lose my mind on a build like this.

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for liking the build. I really have some big progress to make this weekend and get it playing on both amps. I'm really excited to build on it and see what I can get done in a couple of days of solid work.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I got some work done today. I finally made a fuse box for the battery box. Loading the battery box was always a nightmare beside of the clearance(lack thereof) from wire coming into the bed and into the box. I made a floating fuse box that clears where the wire comes in. I had some 1/4" plexi laying around so I used it for a window to view the stuff. Anyway, couple pics of what I'm talking about:

20150306_203034.jpg

20150306_181801.jpg

you split the wood :(

It's just holding fuses and won't be in the elements, knowing Justin he will pretty it up. Actually, I would be willing to bet he won't leave it that way.

I just got done running my 4 2/0 OFC runs front to rear. I did it in the dark and that's one less thing I have to do. When I wake up today it's on to the amp rack and running power into the cab. I have a game plan on how I'm going to get the power into the cabin but we'll see how it goes.

So despite the glass getting vandalized this weekend, if you guys saw that thread, good news is here also. Sent my alt in to Singer overnight last Monday, he received it Tuesday. He had it fixed, powdercoated and sent back overnight yesterday. It's back in Phoenix:

IMG_0630.jpg

Archived