These primed and ready for paint? lol

Haha, I'm in Sedona. So no ;)

They'll get some love in next day or two. I sanded the short strand to see how it behaved and it's so lightweight it sands like a gold body filler. I LOVE the stuff

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

They'll get some love in next day or two. I sanded the short strand to see how it behaved and it's so lightweight it sands like a gold body filler. I LOVE the stuff

Last time I went through Sedona we got snowed in lmao

k Your doing the doors neon yellow still correct? lol May have to clean that Devilbliss real good from all the dust it has collected sitting in the closet not being used lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

With this glass phase it's little needles that last hours after sanding that I hate. I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

A trick I've found is a scotch brite pad or some spongers can get all the glass strands out of your skin and helps with the itch!

Not afraid to post progress pics ;)

First layer of mud:

20160224_010414.jpg

Application of second:

20160224_011927.jpg

Knocked down second layer of the U-Pol:

20160224_024655_1.jpg

20160224_025022.jpg

It definitely needs another skim coat or two(especially for the hard to sand areas) and then it's on to glazing putty and primer. My fingers are raw but it was worth it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Looking good. I'm dreading doing mine. Big canvas, Flat platform for the most part, but that to me just says there's much more room for easily visible mistake spots. You know how I am! And after talking to a certain someone who does doors every day here in my neck of the woods, vinyl on these are not a realistic ending. Which means paint. May have to research some texturing and see how that goes.

Enough rambling from me. Enjoy the sanding and raw fingers. LOL. Do you get raw fingers under your gloves, or are you even wearing gloves?

Archived