Can't wait to see those all wired up sitting in there. Looks good.

No doubt,.. its looking great.....

We all need to hook up. Either a vegas show, or something.....

I agree, this needs to happen this year. I want to do AR next year, but that's too long to wait ;)

Oh, everyone else has one of these, so I figured why not me too:

20140512_221922.jpg

I had some old flat black enamel laying around and decided why not? I may do another layer, I may not. This is just the inside and it's not like I'll be removing or adding batts on a regular basis. I'm anal though, it may get another layer...

20140513_051745.jpg

^^^I can't wait until that dries to see it ALL in flat black :)

Oh, side note, I also bought these to cut all my SHCA(and anyone else who may need to use it ever)

Klein cutters

63050_ICON.jpeg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Dope as per kid.... you do killer work.

Ill be banging here in weeks. When im up and playin, im gonna hit errrrry show i can. :)

Also, lets just plan to do AR every year. We could meet up somewhere, and drive together. ;)

hook up with Kevin, Kyle, and the rest..... Kenny (my Utah peep) has something we are working on in his back pocket.

160 or BUST on that build. 4 alt set up, and a 4th tuned to GO FUCK YOU MOTHER. That WILL be at AR (and hopfully nationals) next year ;)

Lmfao!!!

Tuned to go fuck your mother.

I could have read that post without Kyles name next to it, and would have known it was nobody other than him.

Did a little work today and some from yesterday.

I set my T nuts(I know,I know, I hate then too but I had no choice) into the lid and placed my 1X1" inside of the battery box to give the lid something to grab to. I didn't take any pics of that, but it's boring and no one gives a shit anyway.

This is one of, if not my favorite part of the battery box. I had other plans until the guy I bought the charger from showed me this special dongle that came with it.

Pictures:

20140515_182643.jpg

20140515_182658.jpg

20140515_182749.jpg

20140515_182721.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I've got an idea... well more like 2 different ideas. :drink40:

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived