Sonic Electronix

pics are here.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=1520.0

videos are here.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=1962.0

TL pics I dont post before a big comp for specific reasons, but I can tell ya that it was loud enough to rupture my ear drum during testing  ;)

p.s. you can call me a pussy all you like for not being able to handle 2 12's off 700rms, but you sit in it and well see whose the pussy. Ive had people hitting the radio during demo's and Ive scared more than my fair share of people. Not from the lows necesarrily but if need be, those highs can damn near kill a cow, not that my lows are weak, I think ive proved that by only being defeated once for 2 years  ;)

people where you live much be the biggest pusses ever. its a tiny lil car but still, i've been in alot more then what im sure that can offer and been fine.

im not talkin about people who run big ass systems in their cars. Im talking about the odd person or two who has heard his sisters mother boyfriends best buds 10" p1

BTW...700rms may not be alot, but I aint the loudest(officially) in my country for nuthin ;)

then im rambo bitch

pics are here.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=1520.0

videos are here.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=1962.0

TL pics I dont post before a big comp for specific reasons, but I can tell ya that it was loud enough to rupture my ear drum during testing  ;)

p.s. you can call me a pussy all you like for not being able to handle 2 12's off 700rms, but you sit in it and well see whose the pussy. Ive had people hitting the radio during demo's and Ive scared more than my fair share of people. Not from the lows necesarrily but if need be, those highs can damn near kill a cow, not that my lows are weak, I think ive proved that by only being defeated once for 2 years  ;)

people where you live much be the biggest pusses ever. its a tiny lil car but still, i've been in alot more then what im sure that can offer and been fine.

im not talkin about people who run big ass systems in their cars. Im talking about the odd person or two who has heard his sisters mother boyfriends best buds 10" p1

BTW...700rms may not be alot, but I aint the loudest(officially) in my country for nuthin ;)

Hold on...you RUPTURED your ear drum? Isn't that like permanent damage dude? Can you hear? If not....WILL you hear anytime soon?

ive had ear problems for 90% of my life, this was just the final push. All the sound from my right side sounds muflled. Doc says there is a slight chance that it can be fixed, but atleast the pain's gone now  :^

so why make it sound like your 700 watt system was responsible for this

Guest beatitouttheframe

well i  have one for yall . i was riding around ant night and i had the system beating loud as i could get it and  i look up at the rearveiw mirrow and saw lights behind me and didnt think nuthin of it and looked back up and it was gone turns out it fell off and the car behine me was 5.0 so needless to say i got a ticket for no seat belt and having gold tint but hey its ok

Now I'm at the house one day, back when I still had the L7's, and if I have nothing else I outside tweating on my systems, I usually do get them to sound better, but I'm out there beating down in the yard, making some demo's, when all of a sudden I look to the passanger window there's this guy just standing there looking at me. (what do you do in a situation like that) I freak out and jump out of the Yukon, comes to find out the guy was a salesman who drove up and saw me (or heard me) beating down in the backyard, and walked out there to get my attention. But the guy was right at my window just looking at me. Scared the shit out of me, thought some physo done got me.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Now I'm at the house one day, back when I still had the L7's, and if I have nothing else I outside tweating on my systems, I usually do get them to sound better, but I'm out there beating down in the yard, making some demo's, when all of a sudden I look to the passanger window there's this guy just standing there looking at me. (what do you do in a situation like that) I freak out and jump out of the Yukon, comes to find out the guy was a salesman who drove up and saw me (or heard me) beating down in the backyard, and walked out there to get my attention. But the guy was right at my window just looking at me. Scared the shit out of me, thought some physo done got me.

LMAO That shit is funny  :^

Archived