Joshex Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 Buy a Delsol and K swap it hahahaha 95 Acura Integra - 5-speedNFG Pioneer FH-X700BT(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3AQ1200dRockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"Rockford Fosgate R400.4 95 Integra Build Here93 EJ2 Build Here
RyanJ Posted February 21, 2014 Author Report Posted February 21, 2014 Buy a Delsol and K swap it hahahaha i would buy a EG or EK n k20 swap it but I rather save and buy something nicer. Even though I am after speed, I don't want to put the wrong imagine in peopels head while racing.. haha but yeah k series are nasty. way better then b in my eyes. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Joshex Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 Buy a Delsol and K swap it hahahahai would buy a EG or EK n k20 swap it but I rather save and buy something nicer. Even though I am after speed, I don't want to put the wrong imagine in peopels head while racing.. haha but yeah k series are nasty. way better then b in my eyes. I know how you feel about wanting a nicer car. Plus you're looking for a dd not a project. Now that I think about it, if I had the money it would be hard to pick between several cars. Personally I want to try and get into a Subaru at some point. 95 Acura Integra - 5-speedNFG Pioneer FH-X700BT(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3AQ1200dRockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"Rockford Fosgate R400.4 95 Integra Build Here93 EJ2 Build Here
Neckbeard Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 miata with a vette engine, get real saucey Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
RyanJ Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 Anyone know anything about Porsche boxster MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
mbdblue Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 you can look into one of those BRZ / FRSs too....Or if you want consider a 97-01 prelude. They are decently quick (not fast, but have nice response) and it's a 4 seater.... it's probably out of your budget but the CRZ is a 2 seater also AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
bcpballer64 Posted February 23, 2014 Report Posted February 23, 2014 Could get a nice 300zx 2 seater twin turbo. Value will only go up, lots of room for audio (in comparison), fast as fuck, fun to drive, good after market support. And not somwthing you see all to often. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
bcpballer64 Posted February 23, 2014 Report Posted February 23, 2014 http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/cto/4336244688.html http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/4307852915.html Second one isnt turbo but looks real clean. Even not turbo they are very quick cars. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Joshex Posted February 24, 2014 Report Posted February 24, 2014 Could get a nice 300zx 2 seater twin turbo. Value will only go up, lots of room for audio (in comparison), fast as fuck, fun to drive, good after market support. And not somwthing you see all to often. This is a great idea, I've only heard good things about the 300zx's. If I had the cash and there was a nice 300 out there, I would scoop it right up! 95 Acura Integra - 5-speedNFG Pioneer FH-X700BT(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3AQ1200dRockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"Rockford Fosgate R400.4 95 Integra Build Here93 EJ2 Build Here
JesseyMclame Posted February 24, 2014 Report Posted February 24, 2014 If you want electrical problems, and a car most mechanics wont even work on, get a 90s or up 300zx lol. Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.