Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Beefiest 8" sub in production


Seymore

Recommended Posts

Posted

Get one built. I had a 8 with sa12 motor. Ended up dying due to failure at the triple joint. I think spaced spiders and bigger basket spacer might have solved th eproblem.

If you step up just 2 inches to 10s there are some retarded big tens out there.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

That crossfire looks sick

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

Sundown Sa 8 v.2 rated at 600 rms but can take 1k+ daily with ease and hit the lows like no other 8

Posted

Sundown Sa 8 v.2 rated at 600 rms but can take 1k+ daily with ease and hit the lows like no other 8

Im not saying anything is best.

But, i do know, i like some things i see.

Its awesome you like the driver you speak of. It is nice.

EDIT- saying "like no other" ... mmmmm ... I wouldnt go there.

To much in power, box, vehicle, and such..

Posted

ampere 8" ill post pics of mine when it gets here in a few weeks

v8DVgGn_zpsd9a5a36a.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3281 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...