TODAY IS RAGNAROK!!! THE END OF THE WORLD! How do you plan on celebrating?

Today's the day everyone! RAGNAROK! THIS IS LIKE THE 30TH TIME I'VE USED ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY KNOWLEDGE BASED ENTIRELY OFF VIDEO GAMES. THANKS Age Of Mythology FOR BEING SO USEFUL!

Ragnarok you ask? Yes, the totally awesome world ending predicted by the viking calendar is today. So all of us Nordic and Swede descendants get to ban together and celebrate.

Just imagine a bunch of stuff from the Thor and Avengers movie really happening.

-The ragnar will be röking on Saturday when, according to some, the Viking calendar predicts the end of the world.

Nordic folklore has it that after three freezing winters, when there have been no summers in between, the world will come to an end. (seriously, unless you're in california; I'd be worried lol) The past two summers have been cold and wet, so declaring that Ragnarök (otherwise known as the Twilight of the Gods) is upon us is a subjective call. But it's one some folks in York, England, are willing to make. There, the Jorvik Viking Center is holding its annual Viking Festival. And wouldn't you know it, the world's going to end the last day of the festival. There's even a countdown on its website, so you'll know how much more time there is to pillage and destroy civilization before we all die.

-According to the festival's director, Danielle Daglan, "this really is an event that should not be underestimated. In the last couple of years, we've had predictions of the Mayan apocalypse, which passed without incident, and numerous other dates where the end of the world has been penciled in by seers, fortune tellers and visionaries." However, Daglan was certain that the god Heimdallr blew the Gjallerhorn (a mystical horn that predicts the coming of the end of the world) last year.

-Heimdallr is the guardian of the Bifrost, the rainbow bridge that connects the world of the gods and the world of men. (the black guy in The Avengers and Thor movies) "The sound of the horn is possibly the best indicator yet that the Viking version of the end of the world really will happen on 22 February," Daglan said.

-The world ends with a bang, not a whimper, in Norse mythology. There will be an epic battle between the gods, in this case Odin, the Allfather of the gods, along with other major gods including Thor, the god of thunder, Freja, the goddess of love, and Loki, the trickster god. At the end of the battle, the entire world will sink beneath the waves and all humans will die — except for two, according to folklore. Those, Liv and Livtrasir, (Life and Lust) will come up from the underworld to repopulate the world.

Hope everyone has a wonderful last day ever. :D

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

bj, and a old fashion. that should do it

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Go home Alan your drunk….. again.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Lose your Vyvanse again alan?

No, I just like to celebrate my Nordic heritage.

Go home Alan your drunk….. again.

I am already home though............ :ehh:

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

bj, and a old fashion. that should do it

Simple, but classy.

I missed Alan.

but if you loose..the devil gets your sole!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

the world was going to end a few times already.

you watch too many movies

9nEZ3.gif

I missed Alan.

Archived