I know right. Those people are crazy but we who spend thousands of dollars putting hundreds of feet of huge wire in our cars in order to drive extremely heavy and bulky subwoofers to the edge of safety just so that we can see if we can break a door latch and get a rush from having sound pressure pounding our internal organs to pulp... well, we're normal.

:OhYeah:

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

I don't think the two things are fair/similar enough to compare at all. Also that is definitely the minority. It is easy to forget in a community like this that for most users of aftermarket car audio they just want something better than the paper crap that came in the car or to replace something that broke. It's why the things that exist in retail exist in retail and the things we buy and use do not. Even within this community I think that is still only what, Half? That even seems like a lot. Most people are not serious SPL competitors.

BTW I thought I might add, I have nothing against Mexicans, I just noticed those are the guys doing it. There are plenty of equally stupid things being done by white people in Wal-Mart parking lots, and other people of all ethnicity. See Truck Nuts, Whistle Tips, Floaters, etc. (Although to be fair I've seen like 2 different sets of floaters IRL so maybe they where just crappy ones)

EDIT: Also justify 100s of Buick Ventiports down the sides of a truck, probably 4 rows on each side if I remember right. To who does that not look tacky as fuck to? Not even real Buick Ventiports, plastic crap from autozone with the fake chrome chipping off

I understand man. I was just making a joke to illustrate a point.

Point being, ridiculous is a relative term. ;-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

ok, found the pictures.

DSCN0599_zps1cd7595c.jpg

DSCN0601_zpsc6f6ee73.jpg

DSCN0600_zps454e047e.jpg

hahahahahahahaha wtf? i bet thats his home! him,his aunt,uncle, brother, son, wife, daughter, other uncle, other uncle, grandma, other grandma, othet son, grandad, nephew, other Uncle,...haha think it's a boat to?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff